The 2012 Categories
The Top 100 Business Mums will be spread across 10 different categories:
The Mumpreneur Champions
- Women who actively support other mums in business... They’ve been there, done it and are ready and willing to make time to help the next generation whether through a helpful nuggets of encouragement to full blown mentoring if you know of a champ, tell us about her here.
The Super Bloggers
- Those who always know what to blog about and more importantly get it right. Who has a blog that inspires you? Do you know a frequent blogger with such worthwhile content that you want to go back for more? We are looking for the best of the blogging world.
The Social Media Queens
- They run their own businesses but understand the power of online networking, they are never far from a tweet and are worth following... Who do you know who has a Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/pinterest/google+ presence that makes the best use of Social Media for their business? We are, quite honestly, looking for the social media queen!
The High Profilers
- Mums in business that have a media profile and use it well. Who has the highest profile in the Business Mum world? Who do you look up to? Who inspires you?
The Online Businesses
- Who, in your eyes, has the Best Online Business? Whose website has you green with envy with their inspiration, web savvy know how? The Top 10 will simply be the best of the best websites.
The Experts In Their Field (Business Support/Virtual Aid)
- We’re looking for the professionals here, perhaps someone who provides the Best Business Support and helps you in times of need? Who shows you ways to improve your business or social media presence? Who has taken care of all the jobs you hate of your business. Whether it is fulfilling your order, dealing with your accounts, legalities, or being a voice at the end of the phone? Who really knows their stuff?
The Mum-Inventors & Designers
- Who has invented a great product and built a business out of it? Has someone created a product that is a cut above the rest? Is someone you know simply a fabulous designer?
- This Top Ten is for the older generation. With increasing numbers of older people using the internet, who do you know who’s not left it too late to turn a dream into a business or has gone past retirement age and is still going strong?
The Media Moguls Media Savvy
- Who knows how to use the media to their full advantage? Who sees a media opportunity and seizes it with both hands? The Top Ten will have a history of fabulous media presence.
The Mums of Notable Recognition
- Who has the x-factor in business, someone perhaps who has ploughed their business on through troubled times or started and succeeded with the odds against them. Has someone carried on when everything around them seemed to be falling down? This Top 10 will be among the strongest business women around, known for their courage and determination.
Nominations are being sought nationwide to fill the ten categories. The winners will be announced at the end of Business Mum Week 2012 (1st – 7th October)
Before then, ALL nominees will be put to the public vote. These Top 100 Business Mums will be voted for by YOU; their peers, their friends and business network.
The Top 100 will not stop after the winners are announced at the end of Business Mum Week. There will be a further twist which will be announced when voting is opened during the last week of September.
These are the Top 100 that is not to be missed!
The awards are now closed for nominations