Business Mum Week
National Business Mum Week is coming!
Every year we encourage our mums to have activities taking place all across the UK and we want YOU involved.
You can get involved as much or as little as you want to, simply think of an event and hold it!
GET INVOLVED...it's FREE...and will help your business!
- Arrange a day in a local shopping centre to hand out free information, magazines, and your own flyers,
- Start your own networking group (with full support)
- Run a seminar/workshop
- Hold a free baby signing session at your local library
- Organise a local Craft fair
- Arrange a local house party where a few of you mumsclubbers get together to sell to each others friends etc etc
Or come up with your own idea to raise the profile of ALL Mumpreneurs and your own business.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT...
...bringing mum owned businesses to the media's attention so we can reach more mums to really start nationwide networking. Our aim is to have local media interested in both the local mums and the overall network. Every event we come up with will be branded as part of the business mum week.
Whatever you choose to do, our support is here for you. We will promote you and your event from the website, will send you literature to hand out should you want it, whatever you want - just ask.
So if you have any ideas at all, talk to us on facebook, twitter, the forums or simply add your listing to the website! It’s as simple as that.
Add or view Business Mum Week events here